Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Life Skills™ Manifesto

Life Skills™ manifesto is created to make people abide in order to create a certified Life Skill™.

1) No cutting or editing the video, just pure real life on any recording device
2) Life Skill™ should start with the person who is demonstrating the Life Skill™ saying "I will show you now how to ... "
3) The depiction of a person in a Life Skill™ should evaporate and radiate love for human beings.
4) The Life Skill™ demonstration should be as detailed as possible (e.g. to eat a cake I have to open my mouth and apply pressure with my teeth to the food I'm biting).
5) The real Life Skill™ should be approved by Dee Mee Tree Inc. and first appear publicly online on this blog. If you don't abide by these rules we will find and destroy you.





No comments: